AWeber is currently our chosen email marketing autoresponder service and so far we have been delighted with their service, support and the information we can gain from them about our ‘new subscribers’.
No matter what organisation you run, email marketing can help you to connect with and grow your list of prospects and convert them into loyal customers. It is a simple to use solution, great templates, tutorials & support.
- Ability to send out email newsletters
- Import facility to add existing contacts to your email list
- Customizable templates to place an ‘Opt-In’ Form on your Blog/Website
- Automated / Autoresponder Emails (a sequence of emails automatically send at pre-defined time intervals).
- Unlimited email campaign management
- Email templates, including a Survey template
- Drag and drop email builder
- Excellent email deliverability
- Unlimited image storage
- FREE expert support including Live Chat, video tutorials & ‘how to’ articles
- Email web analytics – with real-time reporting
- Easy integration with Facebook, WordPress, Paypal, LeadPages and many more…
- Easy shopping cart integration
- Mobile App
All of their features are available across all of their plans and you can choose an annual, quarterly or monthly plan. (No fixed contract term).
This video explains further:
What about GDPR? In a recent blog post, Aweber confirmed that as a data processor (any individual or business who processes personal data on behalf of the controller) it was GDPR ready and as long as you comply with their terms and conditions and privacy notice.
For full details of all of their services simply click the ‘trial offer link’ above or visit: www.aweber.com